The Orlando Sentinel is hiring a Reporter I with focus on multimedia/breaking news. Great place to work, the city is growing like crazy and there's a lot of fun to be had here in addition to the theme parks:
Go to http://www.tribpub.com/careers/ for the latest job postings and more info.
More information about this job:
The Orlando Sentinel’s Breaking News team is looking for an experienced, high-energy reporter who is able to cover a wide range of assignments in a target-rich news environment.
Candidates must be equally adept at storytelling on digital and print platforms. The ideal candidate will be digitally focused with the ability to shoot and edit video, shoot photos and write stories for multiple platforms -- including web, mobile and print.
The position requires a journalist who:
- Can update the web and mobile platforms quickly, accurately and from anywhere.
- Is immersed in social media and knows how to use it in reporting.
- Is able to conceive and execute daily and weekend enterprise stories and understands how to use data to enhance stories.
- Can easily switch gears between beats and assignments.
- Spanish language skills are preferred.