Active Shooter Training for News Media
Cincinnati 6/13 | Columbus 6/18 | Cleveland 6/19
9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Part 1: Pre-Attack Behaviors of Active Shooters – Presented by FBI Special Agent Kristin Cadieux, this segment focuses on specific behaviors that may precede an attack and that might be useful in identifying, assessing and managing those who may be on a pathway to violence.
- Part 2: Run, Hide, Fight – Active Shooter Safety Protocol – This segment, presented by Special Agents from the FBI’s SWAT Team, details a suggested protocol to follow if you hear shots fired in your newsroom, or if you witness an armed person shooting or threatening people.
- Thurs. 6/13 – Cincinnati – Great Oaks Career Campuses District Office, 110 Great Oaks Drive, Sharonville, OH 45241
- Tues. 6/18 – Columbus – Quest Conference Center, 8405 Pulsar Pl, Columbus, OH 43240
- Wed. 6/19 – Cleveland – Cuyahoga Community College – Corporate College East, 4400 Richmond Road, Warrensville Hts, Ohio 44128